Friday, May 01, 2009
As I have mentioned in my previous posts that how to disable copying of images from your blog? But now when you upload image to blogger blog it is uploaded with the link to the actual image location and on click on that link browser will open the image and any one will be able to copy the image from that location.
As you can see in this post I have removed link form images. Here is simple solution to disable / remove link from the image uploaded to blogger's post.
- You must be knowing how to upload the image to the blog's post in the Compose mode.
- After uploading image make sure you are in the Compose mode for the create post of you blog
- Now scroll down to the image in the post, in this section select the image (single click on the image to select)
- Now click on the Link button as shown in the bellow image
- It will show popup dialog to specify link location make the text box blank and click on OK button and you can notice that the link from the uploaded image has been removed
- Do any other changes you wanted to make for the post and click on the PUBLISH POST button and everything is done
How to make comments for blogger's blog moderated and How to moderate comments ?
Embed adsense ads withing post