Monday, April 27, 2009
How to add / Change Header image of blogger’s blog? – Problem with custom template lost header image.
I have seen many bloggers complaining that their header images are lost when changing to new / custom templates. I can suggest you some work around for restoring or changing the blogger’s header image.
This technique requires you to work with HTML template. You don’t worry even if you don’t know anything about HTML. Please follow bellow instructions and you will be done with that.
1) Login to blogger.com and go to Dashboard
2) Now go to Layout or Template of the blog for which you wanted to change the header image or add the new header image
3) Now you are at Layout -> Page Elements. Here you can find header page element
4) Click on Edit link for the header page element.
5) This will open pop up to change header information as bellow:
6) Here, in the image section, you can select “From your computer” and click on browse button and select the image from your computer
7) Or else you can select option “From the web” and specify the URL where you have uploaded the image.
8) Now click on “SAVE” button bellow.
9) Then click on “SAVE” button at Page Elements page. And everything is done now.
How to embed Adsense code within post (after post title and before post body) for the blogger blog ?