Wednesday, April 29, 2009
If you have integrated adsense with blogger. Blogger automatically start showing adsense ads for Blog Posts widgets. You might dont see any Adsense widget there but ads are appearing before or after the post. Here is the solution how do you enable or disable Adsense for Blog Posts widget.
- Login to blogger.com and you will see the Dashboard
- Here click on Layout link for the blog you want to eanble / disable adsense in blog posts widget
- Now you will be at Layout -> Page Elements
- Here you can see Blog Posts widget / gadget in the Layout
- Click on Edit link for Blog Posts widget / gadget
- You can see following popup (Pop up must be enabled for your browser)
- Here select check box for Show Ads Between Posts if you want to show adsense ads befor or after the post
- Or else deselect check box for Show Ads Between Posts if you don't want to show adsense ads befor or after the post
How to embed Adsense code within post (after post title and before post body) for the blogger blog ?
How to make comments for blogger's blog moderated and How to moderate comments ?