Thursday, May 07, 2009
Adsense Allowed Site Configuration - How to show your adsese ads on your selected sites only and not on any other site?
If you have adsense account and you are worried that some might use this publisher id on spam / porn site to block your account then here is very simple solution for this using Allowed Sites configuration for Adsense
- Login to Adsense account www.google.com/adsense
- Then click on Adsense Setup tab to select it
- Now click on Allowed Sites
- Here by default radio button for Allow any site to show ads for my account is selected and that's why your publisher id's ad can be displayed at any website
- Now to restrict this select radio button for Only allow certain sites to show ads for my account and in the bellow Text input box give URL of all your sites / blogs and click on Save Changes button
- Now ads will be displayed on other sites but its impression and clicks wont be recorded by Google Adsense.