Monday, April 20, 2009
- Login to blogger.com
- Now click on Layout link for the blog for which you wanted add the gadget / widget
- This will show you blogger template / layout in the Page Elements mode, here click on Add a gadget or Add a widget link where you wanted to add this gadget / widget.
- This will open gadget / widget selection pop up as shown bellow:
- After everything is done click on the Save button to save this gadget/widget.
- This gadget/widget will be by default added the top, if you wanted to change the location of this newly added gadget/widget then you can move / drag and drop at the desired location using mouse.
- Finally when everything is done you can click on Save button the Layout -> Page Elements page of your blog