Thursday, April 02, 2009
For blogger or blogspot blog if you wanted to write some HTML or Java script code to customize it then please do the following steps:
- Log in to blogger.com and go to Blogger home
- Here click on the Layout link for the blog for which you wanted to write custom HTML or Java script code
- Now from Here click on Edit HTML tab
- This will show you the HTML code edit box for your blog's template.
- Here click on Check Box for Expand Widget Templates
- Before starting editing of this template you may be willing to take the back of the exiting template so if any thing goes wrong you can restore original template for this you can click on Download Full Template link and save the entire template on the local disc
- Now you can edit your blogger template over here
How to embed Adsense code within post (after post title and before post body) for the blogger blog ?
How to make comments for blogger's blog moderated and How to moderate comments ?