Monday, June 01, 2009
You can find Alexa ranking widget on may blogs or website. You can also find it on my blog also at the bottom part. If you like to add Alexa widget to your blog or website then please follow bellow instructions
- Go to http://www.alexa.com/siteowners/widgets
- For the required widget enter your blog URL or site URL in the text input box and click on "Build Widget" Button
- Once you do this you will be redirected to widget code page.
- Here you can find various widget code and its preview
- Whatever widget you like select its code and copy it
- Go to www.blogger.com and login
- You are at Dashboard of your blogger account
- Here click on Layout for the blog you want to add this widget.
- Now you are at Layout->Page Elements, and you have links for "Add a Gadget"
- Click on the "Add a Gadget" link the section where your wanted to add it.
- Now this gadget / widget is added at the top of the section in which you have added. You can drag and drop to down if you want
- Finally click on SAVE button at the right side top of Page Elements view of your blog's Layout and everything is done for you
- Edit your website page or blog page.
- In the HTML code of it paste the copied Alexa widget code where you wanted to display this Alexa widget
- Then save the page and upload back to your website