Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Feedburner.com gives you option to customize the feed for your blog, and you can give visitors to subscribe via email and also track visitors and how many people had subscribed to your feed. It also give lot of customization options. Here I will explain how you can use feedburner for providing email subscription option to your blog.
Please follow the steps to create the feedburner account.
- Go to http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/home Now changed to http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/myfeeds
- Click on Register link at the top near right side
- This will open Google's login page. If you have Google id then login with that other wise click on the Create Account link bellow.
- Once you login with Google Account, you will be redirected to FeedBurner's home page
- Finally you have created Feed Burner account.