Monday, May 05, 2008
Bored of the same old Yahoo Messenger theme? So here are some cool yahoo messenger themes for ya. Just try them and have fun.
4. GreenBay Packers:
5. Vista Gray:
6. Another 16 Yahoo Messenger Themes:
* a LiL Bit Girly byNiKY
* black widow
* Blue Jeans
* Gel LED(green)
* Metallic Black
* XBOX 360
* Hot Rod
* Y! Vista
Q1. How to Install Yahoo Messenger Skins?
1. Download the skin.
2. Unzip the file using WinZip or a similiar program.
3. Open your skins folder (My computer\C:\Program Files\Yahoo\Shared\Graphics).
4. Copy and paste all the theme folders there one by one.
5. Once you have all the files in the folder sign into Yahoo Messenger (if you weren't signed in already).
6. Now click on "Login" on your messenger window, then click on "preferences".
7. A new window will open and in that window on the left side click on "appearance".
8. Click on the arrow pointing down next to "current theme" and you'll see the new skin in the list that is in the pull down window (eg. Simpson's). Click on it then click on "apply" which is located at the bottom of that window
9. Click on "Ok" and that's it now your new skin shoud be on your messenger window.
Note: You can also change the color of the writing in your messenger (eg. friends list) so that it matches or so that you can see the names of friends more clearly.
Q2. How To Change The Color Of The Writing?
1. Click on "Login" on your messenger window.
2. Click on "preferences".
3. In the new window that opens click on "appearence".
4. Click on the colored (probably black) square next to "text color" and pick a color you think will look cool. Experiment a little Smile you'll find one that will look great.
Q3. How Do I Open Multiple Accounts In Yahoo Messenger At The Same Time?
1. Open registry editor (Start > Run > type "regedit").
2. Go to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Yahoo\Pager\Test"
3. Create a new DWORD Value.
4. Name it "Plural".
5. Edit the DWORD Value to "1".
6. Close the registry editor.
Run Yahoo Messenger as many times as you want