Thursday, May 15, 2008
Internet Explorer 7 doesn’t allow you to download more than 2 files at a time. In case if you want to download more than two files at a time then here’s a way:
1. Go to Start and select Run and then type regedit and press Enter.
2. Now you’ll be in the registry editor, navigate to the following key:
3. Right click in the empty space, and create a new DWord (32-bit) value by choosing
New > DWord Value . Name it as follows:
(Note: The 0 beside Server is a zero)
4. Double click this entry and modify the value to 3.
(Substitute 3 for the preferred maximum number of downloads)
5. Create another DWord:
6. Once again, double click this entry and modify the value to 3.
Now restart your browser. You’ll be able to download more than two files.