Wednesday, November 28, 2007
So what would you like to do with a virus to make your friend believe that a virus has infected his/her computer.
Hmm….let me guess ?
1. Suddenly Opening and closing of cd drive.
2. Power off the monitor.
3. Log out the user out of windows xp.
4. Turn off the computer.
5. and much more….well actually any of the above events combination can make any windows user think that his/her system is infected.
Requirements For Virus To Run: Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP So you cannot run this utility on Windows 9x machines.
So How To Make and Execute the virus:
2. Now double click the downloaded nircmd.exe and click the button which says “Copy To Windows Directory“.
4. Now drag to place the fun.bat in the start>>all programs>>startup and next time the person(your friend) who will reboot the computer will be the victim.
Enjoy the fun and leave your comments about your experiences with this funny fake virus for windows xp and do let me know if you have any problems in installing or running the virus.
There is lot more to explore about nircmd.exe ,So Check the NirCmd Utilty Page at Nirsoft.net